Friday 4 May 2012

IN WHAT WAYS DOES YOUR MEDIA PRODUCT USE, DEVELOP OR CHALLENGE FORMS AND CONVENTIONS OR REAL MEDIA PRODUCTS?

My completed magazine contains conventions and features of different magazines which are already on the market; one of these magazines is Rolling Stone. The magazine usually keeps a neutral background colour of black or white which keeps it simple and professional looking, this is why I followed this colour scheme in my magazine. My magazine also uses similar features such as reviews and interviews, although I had to change some conventions to make my magazine different. To do this, I aimed my target audience specifically as people who are into the rock/rap genre of music. I chose this because most people preferred this genre of music from the results I received from my questionnaires. I could not find a specific magazine which focus' on this genre generally which meant there was a gap in the market for this type of magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment