Friday 4 May 2012

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

When I look back at my preliminary task, I can see a clear difference between that and my final product. I have drastically improved my skills from doing the preliminary. When I started my preliminary, I was unsure what I was doing on photoshop as I had never used it before, also I did not do as much preparation as I did for my final product. One thing I didn't do on my preliminary was to use style models to help improve my work and take features from it. The images I used on my preliminary work were not specific shots, they were just taking from any angle/shot. When it came to editing the photo, I was uncertain what I was doing. Overall, I believe the preliminary task helped me hugely overall as it made me realise the mistakes which I could encounter whilst using Photoshop, so I could easily correct them on my final product. One thing I think I could have improved on was using more than one model throughout my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment